How to create a full cPanel backup
A full cPanel backup includes all account files, databases, email accounts and settings.
1. Go to cPanel > Files section > Backup menu:
2. Click on Download a Full Website Backup:
3. By default, a full cPanel backup will be saved into your account home directory. Go ahead and change Backup Destination if you would like to choose another target location for the backup.
Click on Generate Backup to proceed.
4. You will see the following message notifying about the start of the backup generation process:
5. Click on Go Back to monitor the status of the generation process in real time.
The green check-mark next to the backup name will indicate that the backup generation has been completed.
You can now either download it or store it anywhere for future use.
How to restore a full cPanel backup
You can restore the full cPanel backup yourself in WHM > Restore a Full Backup/cpmove File.
This will overwrite all the existing files, so before proceeding make sure there is nothing important left.
How to set email forwarding in Cpanel ?
This article is divided into two parts. Each part is dedicated to a dedicated theme for Cpanel. For Cpanel paper_lantern theme : 1. Log into Cpanel account, go to EMAIL and click on forwarders. 2. To create new forwarding rule, click on ADD ...
How to setup/add email account in cPanel?
Based on the themes, this article is divided into two parts : For cPanel Basic Theme For cPanel Retro Theme For cPanel Basic Theme : 1. Login to your cPanel account and under the Email section, click on Email Accounts menu. 2. Navigate to ...
Manage Yoast redirection
1. Go to the Wordpress admin login page : https://blog.oureducation.in/wp-login.php 2. Enter the credentials and log in 3. Create a test post and save it 4. Now edit it in classic editor and change the permalink to anything. 5. The yoast redirect ...
How to flush nginx pagespeed cache on a Ubuntu server?
What is nginx pagespeed? It is actually a third party dynamic module for nginx, which can be compiled into nginx server. It is provided by Google PageSpeed, a suite of tools for measuring and optimizing the performance of your website. Flushing ...
Compiling code and deploying static view files in magento2
Code compilation To compile the code in magento2, we use setup:di:compile command which performs the following tasks : Application code generation – for factories, proxies Interceptor generation – improve code generation of interceptors Interception ...